Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cooking Recipe?

OK. So for at school we have to do a technical writing project. We are supposed to take a recipe with really bad directions and fix it. Do you have any recipes with bad directions? Thanks!Cooking Recipe?
I could write out a recipe for you and give you bad directions, first because I don't measure. Secondly, because I don't measure. Gave a recipe today, for what I made This morning. Here is the link of the question, so you can fix it.


If you need help on fixing it . Head to Kraft foods, look up on breakfast, I think it was the 4th recipe down, I just added my own ingredients and used what i had in the fridge.Cooking Recipe?
STRING PIE





1 lb hamburger


1-2 cup chopped onion


1-4 cup green pepper


1 can spaghetti sauce


1-3 cup Parmesan


2 eggs


2 tsp butter


1 cup cottage cheese


1-2 cup grated mozzarella





brown beef,onion,and pepper. stir in spaghetti sauce.combine spaghetti and Parmesan.
actully i did one in my cokking class it was kindof easy if i get the time i wil send it to u
I once bought a cookbook which was not worth the amount of money i payed for it.


There was a recipe for making a cake and all it said was:-


Make a cake mixture, pour into cake tin and cook for 20 minutes !!!


I think the book was called:-


Cooking Made Easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment