Thursday, January 7, 2010

If I Put Diabetic Chocolate In A Cooking Recipe Will It Still Have Laxative Effects?

Yep, it's the sorbitol in it. It's called an ';alcohol sugar';, and it has laxative effects even when heated. Use it sparingly! And also remember that it still has carbohydrate in it, only about 1/3 less than regular chocolate, so make sure to count the carb into your numbers...it's not a ';free'; food.If I Put Diabetic Chocolate In A Cooking Recipe Will It Still Have Laxative Effects?
Did you diuretic?If I Put Diabetic Chocolate In A Cooking Recipe Will It Still Have Laxative Effects?
I'm guessing you mean sugarless chocolate which is sweetened with sugar alcohol and can cause diarrhea.





My answer? Depends on the amount.
Laxative effects???? Diabetic chocolate is usually chocolate with no sugar and may or may not have a sugar substitute. It's not a laxative

No comments:

Post a Comment