Thursday, January 7, 2010

Have you ever cooked every recipe in a cookbook?

If so whose cookbook did you use? Just curiosityHave you ever cooked every recipe in a cookbook?
Yes I have. I have cooked every recipes in the 4 cook books I have written and published. I have also cooked all the recipes in Jeff Smith's Frugal Gourmet, Sourdough International and San Fransisco A La Carte by the Junior League of San Fransisco, and Several Dutch oven cook books by Coleen Sloan from the Log Cabin Grub seriesHave you ever cooked every recipe in a cookbook?
I have gotten pretty close in Emeril's cookbook. I forgot which one. On the cover he was sitting on a tv and there were multiple tv's around him. Cannot remember the name but the cookbook was amazing. That's where I got my jump-off start for my meatloaf recipe.
No, I never have. I usually don't like everything in a cook book.

No comments:

Post a Comment