Thursday, January 7, 2010

Follow up to First time for real cooking need help with recipe?

Okay see I post my question earlier titled first time for real cooking need help with recipe and to clear things up because I really need help with this recipe I am young but not that young (19) and my mom or dad or sister one already told me they will by the dry white/red wine I need so what is a good dry red/white wine to buy?Follow up to First time for real cooking need help with recipe?
I can't tell which country you live in. Anyway, as far as which wine to buy, why not just ask a sales clerk for a recommendation. If you're making lasagna, I'd use a red wine like a Merlot or a Cabernet Sauvignon. If you're making poultry, I like Chardonnay or Chablis. If the wine just needs to be a good all around wine, I'd use a white zinfandel - but it's not dry.





Relax. I'm sure your meal will turn out just fine and everyone will enjoy the results of your efforts. Remember, you can't learn how to cook without trying to cook!Follow up to First time for real cooking need help with recipe?
Just in case one of your family members isn't around to buy the wine for you, check out this site. It will give you substitutions to alcohol in cooking. Had to give up wine last year (bummer) but can still make yummy things without it.





http://recipetips.com/kitchen-tips/t--90鈥?/a>
  • masks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment