Thursday, December 24, 2009

Anyone know a nice recipe for cooking a steak?

In a tupperware container add salt, pepper, worchestershire sauce, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic (can find in jar in produce aisle), and mustard wisk together (you can eyeball the measurements and more or less of what you like) poke holes in the meat and marinate at room tempature for about 30 minutes to an hour at the least, if you can marinate longer do so, makes the flavor better. Then just cook on a hot grill. I usually make a little extra marinade and put it in another container to use as basting liquid for grilling do not use the marinade that your meat was resting in it could contaminate your meat. Happy Grilling!Anyone know a nice recipe for cooking a steak?
I usually make my steaks in a frying pan ( this is how my mom made them). I coat the pan wth pam and then add sliced onions and butter, once the onions start cooking I add some garlic ( I like the kind that is chopped in the jar in the produce sections, usually on teh lower shelves). then I add my steak meat ( that is already seasoned with peper, and lawrys seasoning salt) on top of the onions and garlic. I cover it and let it cook away. I usually uncover it at the very end bacause I am not a big fan of gravy.


It always turns out great and has good flavor. Good luckAnyone know a nice recipe for cooking a steak?
Salt, pepper and a really hot grill makes awesome steaks, but that's kinda basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment