Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need a recipe idea. I cooked chicken breasts in a crockpot with coconut milk.?

Now I have some really delicious broth left and would like to make use of it. I am thinking of some type of stew using something like ginger or lemongrass but not sure what veggies would be good to add. Any ideas?I need a recipe idea. I cooked chicken breasts in a crockpot with coconut milk.?
I think root vegetables would go well with the sweetness of the coconut milk (carrots, parsnips, the bitterness of turnips might be a good counterbalance, rutabaga). You'll need some acid: perhaps lemon or lime juice or a bit of pineapple. Ginger is a good idea, but keep it light. Maybe a touch of cardamom, if you have it. Onions always go (maybe use whole knob onions). You might consider adding some mashed potatoes to thicken the liquid.I need a recipe idea. I cooked chicken breasts in a crockpot with coconut milk.?
Ooooo I'd take some chicken breast sliced thick and put it in a 2'; deep pan on a bed of rice and take that broth and throw in some pineapple, green peas and a few chopped carrots, soy sauce, garlic and onion powder and just a shot of brown sugar and some parsley, pour it over the chicken and rice and bake it.



Cook some RICE with it!!! Yummy!








How about some peppers, onions, whole small red potatoes, celery, etc.
Try one of these! Link is below.





  • masks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment