Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I adjust the cooking time for a recipe when using a convection oven instead of a traditional oven?

Aconvection oven will cook/bake at a faster pace. Try knocking the time down by about 25%.How do I adjust the cooking time for a recipe when using a convection oven instead of a traditional oven?
This really depends on your oven, but start out by reducing the temperatur by 25 degrees and decrease the cooking time. It does take some getting used to, but I wouldn't trade mine for the world!!





Although, I must say I did burn alot of things in the beginning, so don't feel bad if that happens to you!! LOL





Good Luck!


SheriHow do I adjust the cooking time for a recipe when using a convection oven instead of a traditional oven?
Lower the temperature by 25 degrees and increase cooking time by fifteen minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment