Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you Follow a Recipe when Cooking Sunday Dinner?

Just Nosy,Lol.


ThanksDo you Follow a Recipe when Cooking Sunday Dinner?
Never, only if making a new dessert. The basic meat, veggies, and sides are the ';usual';; so no need for a recipeDo you Follow a Recipe when Cooking Sunday Dinner?
Yes, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't ........ it just depends what I am cooking ....... on Sundays, I tend to cook more comfort foods like Beef roasts, Baked chicken, Hamburger Gravy ....... those things I already have memorized but if I am making something more complicated and something I have only made a few times, then I would need to use a recipe ..... so, my answer is sometimes ....... = )
No, not at all. Granted I live away from home now at university, but my ma never followed an exact recipe. It was probably because she made the recipe all the time and found something that worked, but I guess it depends on what she was trying to make?
sometimes and other times no.

No comments:

Post a Comment