Sunday, December 20, 2009

My kitten(bengal,4 months) refuses to eat any cat's food so I've decided to cook,do you guys know any recipe?

i've been trying for 2 weeks now to feed him kittens food(wet and dry,and mixed with chicken and salmon) ,he hated it ,he nearly vometed .2 days ago i gave him dry and wet kitten food and ignored his crying,so this 2 days he didn't eat at all .so from now i'm gonna cook for him,but i don't know what exactly(i know he needs meat,vegs,calcium,taurine),i hope you can help me ,thank youMy kitten(bengal,4 months) refuses to eat any cat's food so I've decided to cook,do you guys know any recipe?
Actually, you don't cook for kitties except maybe for snacks but you can feed a raw diert which is very healthy. It does need to be specially prepared. Here you go


http://www.catinfo.org/makingcatfood.htm


http://www.mousabilities.com/cats/food/h鈥?/a>


http://www.catnutrition.org/pictorial.ph鈥?/a>My kitten(bengal,4 months) refuses to eat any cat's food so I've decided to cook,do you guys know any recipe?
Don't give kittens fish, it makes them sick. If the cat is hungry it will eat kitten food. You may be teaching your cat to be a fussy eater. The benefit of kitten food is that it helps to fatten the kitten up and make it grow.





If the cat will not eat the kitten food, when no other food is on offer, I would recommend a trip to the vets.
You should try the food for nursing mother cats. I use to give that to my kitten. As for cooking I use to fry eggs for my cat as a treat and cooked, unseasoned chicken. Try tuna from a can and canned samon.





Have you tried wet or dry food, not mixed? Maybe he can only eat dry food by its self. My 10 week old ate hard food the day I brought him home.
well your cat is like us, need it's veggies and meat


(sorry to those people that are vegatarian)


so find out what he like say meat, but he may hate veggies so mix them together after a while add cat food to you mixture. add more and more as time goes on. and that is who i tought my pup how to eat pup food.





Hope i was to some help!!!





Kenz


xxx
give him wet food or like mash up his dry food and maybe mix it with milk
just get it chicken. Every cat should like chicken (except my cat who is the exact opposite of yours!)

No comments:

Post a Comment