Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a good a North Korean recipe for cooking my neighbor's abandoned pomeranian dogs?

WTF, i wonder what it tastes like, i wouldnt mind tasting itWhat is a good a North Korean recipe for cooking my neighbor's abandoned pomeranian dogs?
reported alsoWhat is a good a North Korean recipe for cooking my neighbor's abandoned pomeranian dogs?
You are sick!


Pomeranians are the cutest dogs ever!


I have one thank you very much..!
REPORTED! YOU'RE SICK!
Smells like Troll
reported sick ******
Mmm... is that a troll I smell?
3 kg dog meat


1 1/2 cups vinegar


60 peppercorns -- crushed


6 tablespoons salt


12 cloves garlic -- crushed


1/2 cup cooking oil


6 cups onion -- sliced


3 cups tomato sauce


10 cups boiling water


6 cups red pepper -- cut into strips


6 pieces bay leaf


1 teaspoon tabasco sauce


1 1/2 cups liver spread


1 whole fresh pineapple -- cut 1/2 inch thick
google it. I'm sure there is some

No comments:

Post a Comment