Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I get the last 6 recipes on sims2. I've finished everything else, incl. lots of 10's in cooking.?

I'm 98 pct done with sims2. but need 6 more recipes. I don't want to cheat. Have lots of sims with 10 for cooking including my sim. Whats the secret? I have been reading magazines when using the toilet and in bed. Nothing is working. I make the locked meals and that doesn't unlock them. Help!!How do I get the last 6 recipes on sims2. I've finished everything else, incl. lots of 10's in cooking.?
I think you can buy magazines from the store maybe that would help! I haven played that game for a while, hope that helps!How do I get the last 6 recipes on sims2. I've finished everything else, incl. lots of 10's in cooking.?
Sorry I can't help you but I love ths Sims Kingdom game my son got for his birthday. It's fun! Good luck! Have you tried googling it?

No comments:

Post a Comment