Thursday, December 24, 2009

Help! I am a horrible cook but I would like some recipes for stuff I can cook in the microwave?

Best 2 answers will get 10 points. Help! I am a horrible cook but I would like some recipes for stuff I can cook in the microwave?
Ahh, if you can throw something together and microwave it you can do it the better way and use your stove/oven/grill. Since we don't really know what type of food you like go discover the wonderful websites of


allrecipes.com


kraftfoods.com


pioneerwomancooks.com (my new favorite)





YOu'll find recipes of all types, wonderful photos and best of all reviews from home cooks who tells ya what works or what didn't work and all kinds of wonderful advice.Help! I am a horrible cook but I would like some recipes for stuff I can cook in the microwave?
frozen stuff. hot pockets, frozen meals, pizza bagels. that stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment