Thursday, December 24, 2009

Peking Duck Recipe from ';Best Recipe'; Cookbook (Cook's Illustrated)?

I *swear* I read a recipe for Peking Duck in one of the ';Best Recipe'; cookbooks put out by the Cook's Illustrated and America's Test Kitchen; however, after looking through what books I have, I can't find it anywhere. Very frustrating!





It might be in the Roasting %26amp; Grilling cookbook; but I'm not sure... maybe it was a completely different cookbook/author all together.





I really was looking for the recipe and for the information written beforehand -- about the best ways to dry/air the duck and if there was any pre-roasting cooking and such.





Does anyone know where I can find this or would be willing to post it? I would truly appreciate it, and I promise to give a Best Answer!





Thanks so much! All the best!Peking Duck Recipe from ';Best Recipe'; Cookbook (Cook's Illustrated)?
http://www.foodiesite.com/recipes/2000-0鈥?/a>





this is very imformative

No comments:

Post a Comment